Money Wheel 7ft feet tall
Actual Size: Just under 5ft tall
Description: Equipment: A vertical wheel
Around the rim of the wheel’s surface are sections. In some of these sections are new American greenbacks or their facsimile in denominations of $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20. Other sections display a picture of the American flag and a joker. Comes with a corresponding vinyl layout.
A player places his wager on one or more numbers, flag or joker on the layout and the dealer spins the wheel. When the wheel stops, the section in which the indicator arm rests is the winning number or symbol.
The number on the bills indicates the payoff odds to the players:
If the wheel stops on:
• $1 bill - the payoff odds are 1-to-1
• $2 bill - the payoff odds are 2-to-1
• $5 bill - the payoff odds are 5-to-1
• $10 bill - the payoff odds are 10-to-1
• $20 bill - the payoff odds are 20-to-1
• The payoff odds on the flag and joker, ranging from 25-to-1 through 40-to 1, shall be conspicuously displayed on the layout.